Capcom has confirmed that Resident Evil: Revelations will be getting a playable demo. The playable demo will be available for Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Capcom hasn’t given a release date for the demo, but hopefully we’ll see it soon. Resident Evil: Revelations launches on May 21st in North America and May 24th in Europe.
Resident Evil 6 is the dramatic and horrific fear inducing blockbuster entertainment experience of 2012, delivered by The Godfather of Survival Horror.
• 4 closely interwoven scenarios each with their own protagonists and challenges, come together in Resident Evil to reveal the truth about a global bio terrorist attack
• Experience the horror of Resident Evil 6 from three different perspectives. Feel the intense fear as Leon investigates the President’s murder; the horrific action as Chris fights in China and the tension as Jake escapes from Eastern Europe.
• Team up and share the horror of Resident Evil 6 with online co-op action for up to 4 players
• Face unpredictable enemies in Resident Evil 6. Zombies that run, jump and wield weapons plus the deadly J’avo that, when hit mutate into any number of hideous forms.
• Check online stats, progression and compare to friends on the free residentevil.net service
For those who have been itching to play the demo for Resident Evil 6, will finally be able to have their chance to try it out before the full release on October 2nd. Previously, only people who pre-ordered Dragon’s Dogma were able to play the demo, since the demo code came with the game’s release. But now, Capcom will be releasing the demo to the public on September 18th. Players will be able to play offline or online co-op campaigns as Jake, Chris, and Leon. After playing all three campaigns, you can unlock Ada’s campaign. Resident Evil 6 officially releases October 2nd. Be sure to check back with UGR, to see the full review of the game.
Capcom announced through their official blog, that people who pre-order Resident Evil 6 from their online store, would receive a limited edition Umbrella Corp. Umbrella. To receive the Umbrella, you must pre-order through the online store. The umbrella bonus won’t be available to Retailers. Pre order while supplies last.
In October 2008, Resident Evil Degeneration, the first Resident Evil CG film was released. 4 years later, the sequel has been set to release. Resident Evil Damnation is scheduled to come out in September along side the Resident Evil Franchise film. For those who have not seen the CG film, should check out the first film, Degeneration. It goes back to the traditional characters of the series, and reunites Leon and Claire and brings along side some new characters and enemies. Resident Evil Damnation will be out September 25, 2012 on DVD and Blu-ray.
Just recently Slant 6 games came out with their first official patch for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. The game’s initial launch was met with mixed reviews though most were average at best. The game had some issues that held it back. For example, your AI allies were very wonky and buggy. Though through all the struggle Slant 6 Games has gone through they have managed to address some of the issues players have had about the game. Here is a breakdown of what has been address in this patch.
· Improved matching. Easier to connect and added each user’s NAT info to main menu for easier troubleshooting.
· Matchmaking from invites improved.
· Ally AI improved
· Enemy AI and responses improved
· Adjusted various elements of weaponry, including ammo count, knockdown distance, weapon respawn times etc
· Improved aiming/fire accuracy
· Items can be picked up while dashing
· Infinite CQC combo addressed (can’t string together endless attacks)
· Players can take cover immediately following a dive
· Also a fair number of bugs addressed
I have had a chance to play the game since the patch came out and I like some of the minor tweaks they have done. The ability to dodge into cover is a nice addition, since before you had to dive wait 1 second for a stand up animation then walk towards the cover. The ally AI seems to be a bit better as well. They actually shoot things now instead of staring at me while I die. All in all, the most interesting part of this all is that this patch is being implemented fourth months after launch. Slant 6 Games had previously acknowledged that the game had […]